At dYdX you'll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of dYdX.
- We’ve built the world’s leading decentralized exchange for advanced trading of crypto assets
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, NerdWallet, Lyft, Facebook and other top companies
- We're a world-class team with top backers and advisors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more
- Respond to questions on Company benefits
- Responsible for the administrative functions of the People department such as payroll, document management, onboarding/new hire tasks, projects related to immigration, etc.
- Maintain and update employee records
- Provide Office support by managing our office in San Francisco
- Assist recruiting by scheduling phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent collaborator