At dYdX you'll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of dYdX. We prefer passionate quick learners with a history of excellence at top companies and/or universities.
Take our coding test! We'll reach out if it goes well!
- We’ve built the world’s leading decentralized exchange for advanced trading of crypto assets
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, Facebook, Lyft, NerdWallet and other top companies
- We're a world-class team with top backers and advisors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more
- Build and enhance the web application for our decentralized exchange
- Collaborate with designers to build elegant and responsive user interfaces
- Collaborate with backend engineers to build and ship new features
- Work with technologies that directly interface with the Ethereum blockchain
- Work together with multi-functional teams to develop the best overall product
- You have a depth of technical experience and have demonstrated excellence through previous work
- You are a fast learner who can quickly master new technologies
- At least 1+ year(s) of experience working at a reputable tech company or startup (or minimum 2 technical internships)
- Commercial experience using React, Redux (or similar frameworks)
NICE TO HAVES:
- You've worked on high quality products in the finance or security space
- You've worked with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS and JS bundlers like Webpack.
- You've built sites that are responsive, accessible and performant
- You have experience with other state management libraries
- An interest in the DeFi and/or a general understanding of blockchain technologies
- CS Degree or equivalent experience