We believe in Extraordinary.
No one sets out to be average. No one aspires to be ordinary. Jack Morton is a brand experience agency that exists to reimagine what an experience can be. We do that by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in every format — virtual, live or hybrid.
Looking for an experienced partner in Production. This role ensures that production aspects of programs are successfully delivered to the client. Agility, professionalism, attention to detail and grace under pressure are key attributes required for this position.
- Ensure project/program is planned, executed, delivered flawlessly, and within budget
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, external partners and key suppliers in managing effective communications between all parties
- Ensure a “no surprises” approach, keeping the internal and external stakeholders continuously up to date on the status of all production deliverable elements.
- Management of crew/supplier travel plans and their onsite management as required
- Management of site security and product security
- Maintenance of physical deliverable inventories across teams
- Manage resources; identify, negotiate, and work with external resources as needed
- Assist in contributing information for development of a project budget
- Assist in reconciling costs against budget
- Manage/mitigate third party costs as required of the role
- Develop and actively manage vendor/ freelance talent relationships to ensure best available talent and pricing.
- Positive feedback on event executions and management of programs.
- Support and contribute to a positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Owns delivery of assigned deliverables
- Positive feedback on management of programs as required by the project including budgets, schedules and other key deliverables
- Flawless delivery of client commitments and repeat business with client
- Seen as a valuable leader of program and client teams
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
What we require:
- College degree and/or 5-plus years of live event production management
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focus, effectiveness, attention to detail, flexibility, professional confidence and accountability for results.
- Travel Requirement: 25% – 35% annually
- Must be local to the Detroit area with reliable transportation and able to lift 50+ lbs
- Willing to execute assigned responsibilities on weekends and/or evenings, if required
- Candidate must have the strong skills in Microsoft Excel (budgets, schedules, resource management), Microsoft Word (templates, forms, etc.), Microsoft PowerPoint (communication of production solutions) and Microsoft Outlook (team communication)
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2022, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.