Production Intern - Boston (Hybrid)
10 Week Program (05/31/23 - 08/11/23) - Pay: $18/hour
We believe in Extraordinary.
If you’re someone who loves planning events and all the work that goes in to making them happen, then this internship is for you! As the Production Intern, you are responsible for supporting the production team in bringing to life all of Jack’s creative sparks and thoughtful insights. You’ll take brilliant ideas and brilliantly execute them. You are the go-to for making our extraordinary work happen!
What you’ll be doing
- Support the production team to execute programs
- Coordinate communications between team members
- Assist in client communications and requests
- Book external resources as needed/directed (crew members, facilities, travel)
- Track project progress to ensure timelines are followed and updated accordingly
- Commit to 10 weeks (May 31st - August 11th of 2023) of hard work, learning, and fun, day in, day out
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- College Degree or degree in progress. Great Fits: Degrees in Events, Hospitality, Theater (Set Design, Stage Management, Lighting Design, etc.), and Communications
- Expert scheduling and note-taking skills
- Excellent attention to detail in any project you complete
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to engage with the team and on the work, while participating in-person and virtually.
Who you are!
- A rising college junior, senior, recent grad, or grad student
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented: you leave nothing to chance
- Creative problem solver: you’re able to change course at the drop of a hat
- Cool under pressure, prepared for every possible situation that might pop up
- Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave!
What you gain
We provide an intern experience as extraordinary as the work we deliver for our clients. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves (check out our blog and Instagram for more on that). You can expect to learn and grow from the best in the business and gain valuable agency experience while meeting and working with incredible people during a summer you’ll never forget. We’ll do our best to provide a great experience.
Last, but not least
Overachiever? We love it. Feel free to add a note (300 words max) addressing the following when you apply:
- Why are you interested in Jack and this particular role?
- Tell us: “Why choose me?”
We believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton is an equal opportunity employer; we strongly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2022, Jack Morton, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), has been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
This role may require the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, in some instances proof of COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required. In those instances, accommodations may be requested based on a valid medical exemption, sincerely held religious belief, or other exception required under applicable law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.