dna health seeks a talented Sr. Copywriter.
A swiss-army-knife type of creative, who can move easily
from social to video to activations to print.
Healthcare creative is often seen as boring and conservative.
You work every day to change that perception.
As Sr CW, you’d work closely with creative and account teams. At times you’ll supervise junior writers. or partner with various art directors to develop concepts. The Sr CW works closely with the GCD to help build the creative at dna, and will have exposure to projects across the wider IPG network. Above all, you’re interested in doing solid work based on true insights. You will:
- Create thumb-stopping social and digital content
- Collaborate in a fast-paced environment with a supportive creative group
- Brainstorm award-winning creative ideas that impact patients’ lives
- The bottom line: you can (and will) write anything—Videos, websites, tweets, ad campaigns, Facebook posts, articles, presentations, Instagram stories, LinkedIn articles, infographics...
We’re a small, growing agency with big reach. dna has a simple but powerful mission: every patient, disease and therapy is different – therefore every message, stakeholder, and challenge needs to be approached in a unique way. We’re made up of:
- Digital natives
- PhD-level scientists
- Art Directors and Designers
- 5 years of copywriting experience - some healthcare preferred
- Experience writing for social
- Ability to multitask
- A solid portfolio of work
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money - $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
NYC Salary range: $80,000 - $115,000
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.