Dwelo is changing the way people live and work in apartments. We are building a reliable and secure smart device management platform for rental housing. Dwelo’s platform enables apartment residents to live in a smart home and owners and managers to improve the operational efficiency of their properties. Residents in Dwelo communities can control their locks, lights, thermostats, and more from their Dwelo mobile and voice apps, while managers use Dwelo’s web portal to reduce property-wide energy use, streamline access for staff, and limit the risk of leaks and extreme temperature events. Our commitment to customer success has helped us grow more than 6x the last three years, and we have raised $25M to achieve our vision. There are more than 250 Dwelo smart communities going live across the country, from Miami to Seattle, representing hundreds of thousands of devices. What we do is new, what we do is hard, and what we do is fun - and we want you to join us.
Dwelo is a young company, but mature in the experience of the team and the phase of the business. Our team members are experts in their respective crafts, knowledgeable about the space, and expect and encourage each other to achieve great results. We welcome folks from all backgrounds and all walks of life, just like our customers. We share a commitment to ownership, inclusivity, a growth mindset, and proactive communication. We challenge each other, learn from one another, and know when to have fun.
You will be the face of Dwelo to the property management teams in a portfolio of 50-60 assigned communities. Your responsibilities include training and onboarding of staff, demonstrating the value that Dwelo creates for the customer, upselling new services, and driving solutions for any systemic issues at your communities. Your role is crucial to ensuring the success of our customers.
- Plan and execute onboarding and training plans for all property team members at your communities.
- Track community success metrics and report them regularly to your property teams and ownership groups.
- Evaluate the data and the operational processes of your communities to help prevent potential problems before they start.
- Work alongside the Dwelo Sales Managers to renew customer contracts and sell new services and features.
- Communicate across multiple stakeholders to coordinate trouble-shooting or operational processes.
- You have a minimum of 5 years in customer service.
- You have a minimum of 2 years working in complex start-up environments where cross-functional collaboration and execution are part of the motion to bring a product to market.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of account management experience.
- You have demonstrated the ability to embrace change, adapt, and grow professionally.
- Experience using Salesforce, Jira, Sigma Computing, or working in the multi-family industry not required but a plus.
- Relationship builder - you quickly build rapport with customers.
- Diplomatic - you aren't afraid to navigate challenging conversations and can realign customer expectations.
- Strategic thinker - you anticipate and solve potential problems, not just react to them.
- Effective executer - you organize a solid plan around a problem and turn it into a real solution.
- Continuously improving - you analyze how things can be done better and are willing to risk trying something new.
- Adaptable - you are comfortable utilizing new software platforms or adopting new processes.