dv01 is lifting the curtain on the largest financial market in the world: structured finance. The $16+ trillion market is the backbone of everyday activities that empower financial freedom, from consolidating credit card debt and refinancing student loans, to buying a home and starting a small business.
dv01’s data analytics platform brings unparalleled transparency into investment performance and risk for lenders and Wall Street investors in structured products. As a data-first company, we wrangle critical loan data and build modern analytical tools that enable strategic decision-making for responsible lending. In a nutshell, we're helping prevent a repeat of the 2008 global financial crisis by offering the data and tools required to make smarter data-driven decisions resulting in a safer world for all of us.
More than 400 of the largest financial institutions use dv01 for our coverage of over 75 million loans spanning mortgages, personal loans, auto, buy-now-pay-later programs, small business, and student loans. dv01 continues to expand coverage of new markets, adding loans monthly, and developing new technologies for the structured products universe.
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2022 Year in Review page here: https://dv01.co/year-in-review/2022/ If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
- Be on the cutting edge of structured finance and technology. You will be a critical piece in dv01's robust expansion into the capital markets and structured finance space, combining your knowledge with our state-of-the-art technologies.
- Expand your structured finance knowledge. You will gain exposure to many facets of the ABS and RMBS spaces, combining information from a variety of sources (loan-level transaction data, deal documents, trustee reporting, etc.) that all flow into dv01's wide range of client offerings.
- Enhance your technical skills. You will work closely with engineering teams at dv01 to develop and productize solutions, both for our customers and internally. If you're not already aware of the world that exists outside of Excel for data analysis, you'll become familiar with it very quickly.
- Be customer facing. You will directly communicate with contacts at hedge funds, banks, and asset originators, providing valuable reporting and analytics services to assist with their internal processes.
- Knowledgeable with financial concepts and data. You have experience working with financial data. Experience working with loan-level servicing data and securitizations is preferable, but not required.
- Unafraid of large datasets. You are proficient with Excel. You are comfortable either knowing or learning R to perform ad-hoc data analysis, with a desire and ability to grow quickly on the technical front.
- Able to separate the financial wheat from the chaff. You are able to identify key metrics and transactional details on financial statements, investor reports, and securitization trustee reports and are not afraid to get your hands dirty by diving into loan-level data.
- A focused, detail-oriented, multi-tasker. You love the intricate details of a thorough analysis, but also stay aware of the bigger picture while operating across multiple threads of work. You're able to communicate your findings and opinions internally, as well as with clients.
In good faith our salary range for this role is $75,000 - $80,000 but are not tied to it. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience, expertise, and other business considerations.
Our community is fueled by diverse people who welcome differing points of view and the opportunity to learn from each other. Our team is passionate about building a product people love and a culture where everyone can innovate and thrive.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Unlimited PTO. Unplug and rejuvenate, however you want—whether that’s vacationing on the beach or at home on a mental-health day.
- In-House Personal & Performance Development Coach. Recharge with our in-house personal & performance development coach, who is here to listen and help guide in your self-development and overall wellness.
- $1,000 Learning & Development Fund. No matter where you are in your career, always invest in your future. We encourage you to attend conferences, take classes, and lead workshops. We also host hackathons, brunch & learns, and other employee-led learning opportunities.
- Remote-First Environment. People thrive in a flexible and supportive environment that best invigorates them. You can work from your home, cafe, or hotel. You decide.
- Health Care and Financial Planning. We offer a comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance package for you and your family. We also offer a 401(k) for you to contribute.
- Free Equinox Membership or $1,650 Annual Fitness Fund. Regular exercise offers a plethora of mental and physical health benefits. You can either enroll in an all-access Equinox membership or at your preferred gym. Or take advantage of our fitness fund, which can be used toward at-home workout equipment (yes, including a Peloton).
- New Family Bonding. Primary caregivers can take 12 weeks off 100% paid leave, while secondary caregivers can take 3 weeks. Returning to work after bringing home a new child isn’t easy, which is why we’re flexible and empathetic to the needs of new parents.
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.