dv01 is the world’s first end-to-end data management, reporting, and analytics platform offering loan-level transparency and insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors and safer for the world. In a nutshell, we’re doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
The Senior Sales Executive role will be an essential part of the sales team, working closely with our Head of Sales to maintain relationships and uncover new clients. You will be responsible for bringing in revenue. You are someone who is a seasoned sales veteran, you are used to complex sales processes and prolonged sales cycles. You thrive in an entrepreneurial role and fast-paced environment. You don't need a playbook, you create the playbook.
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2019 Year in Review page here: dv01.co/2019-year-in-review/. If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
- Work alongside the Head of Sales to build and maintain relationships with industry professionals within Hedge Funds, Banks, Asset Managers, Mortgage and Auto business companies
- Be responsible for driving significant revenue
- Run deals from prospecting to close
- Work closely with Product Specialist to deliver outstanding service to clients
- Maintain activity in CRM in Base/Zendesk Sale
- 8+ years experience selling Fintech SaaS products ideally to Hedge Funds, Banks, Asset Managers and the like
- Experienced hunter who hits or exceeds sales targets
- Ability to foster trust and build strong relationships with clients
- Understands the “art” of selling and will leverage upon the intangible aspects of selling
- Desire to help significantly grow/build a company
- Has an “eat what you kill” mentality
- Works well without a defined structure
- Creative around uncovering revenue opportunities and negotiating pricing/terms
- Leading custom-tailored presentations to C-level executives and Portfolio Managers
- Flexible, ability to “roll with the punches’, adjust to frequent market and product changes
- Ability to work as a team player with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Desire and ability to be part of a fast-paced, high-growth, and very entrepreneurial team
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Highly collaborative culture (weekly town hall meetings, virtual cross-team coffee hour)
- Almost 100% paid benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- Continuous learning (prototype/hackathon day, brunch & learns, Scala overviews)
- Weekly $100 lunch allowance
- Free premium Equinox membership
- Unlimited PTO
- Company virtual events (Happy hours, game nights, team qi gong, book club, etc.)
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.