Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. But we’ve got more left to do — and that’s where you come in!
Duolingo is the most popular language-learning application in the world, with over 500 million users and over half a billion exercises completed daily. Beyond our core learning product, we have also entered into literacy with Duolingo ABC and English proficiency testing with the Duolingo English Test.
We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We offer meaningful work, limitless learning opportunities, and collaboration with world-class minds. Come brighten your life and over half a billion more!
What you’ll do…
- Own a specific feature of the app, seeing it through the entire product development cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis and iteration
- Conduct research, analyze market trends and data and develop a product roadmap for a key component of Duolingo’s business (past projects include: teaching Asian languages better, exploring strategy for emerging markets, and product improvements to disrupt offline learning)
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure an excellent user experience
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Perform quantitative analysis on features’ performance and find opportunities for optimization
What we’re looking for...
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree from a top-tier school
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Psychology, Design or related field
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Ability to utilize knowledge of user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Proven ability to learn fast
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or a related field
- Professional experience as a PM or in highly related areas, such as software engineering, design, data analysis, language learning, or brand management.
Why you’ll love working here…
- Language learning opportunities
- Catered in-house lunches, and breakfast and dinner options
- Company-wide Hackathon
- PTO and company holidays
- Frequent company-wide dinners, monthly celebrations, social clubs, and so much more!
We will do everything we can within reason to make sure that your interview takes place in an environment that fairly and accurately assesses your skills. If you need assistance or accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
We aim to return to office, and as such are requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Take a peek at how we care for our employees' holistic well-being with our benefits here.