Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. But we’ve got more left to do — and that's where you come in!
Duolingo is the most popular language-learning application in the world, with over 500 million users and over half a billion exercises completed daily.
Come and be a product leader on an extraordinary Learning team with a world-changing mission. You will lead the product strategy for our learning path, our home screen, and other critical learning features. If you love making a difference in the world through technology, this is the place for you.
We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We offer meaningful work, limitless learning opportunities, and collaboration with thoughtful peers. Come brighten your life and over half a billion more!
- Work with executive leadership to drive the strategy for a key team in the Learning Area
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to explore and validate feature ideas
- Partner with product designers to ensure a fun and delightful user experience
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Perform experiment analysis on features and find opportunities for optimization
- Define your key performance indicator(s) which drive user growth, and achieve them!
- Experience generating outstanding results as a Product Manager at a software company
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Ability to apply user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform product decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, curious, and innovative
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Design, Psychology, or equivalent
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Design or equivalent
- Extensive experience in fast-growing, consumer-facing, data-driven startups, ideally mobile app based.
Duolingo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Take a peek at how we care for our employees' well-being with our benefits here.
We will do everything we can within reason to make sure that your interview takes place in an environment that fairly and accurately assesses your skills. If you need assistance or accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
We aim to return to office, and as such are requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received any booster doses as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention