We are looking for a recruiting and analytics expert with deep knowledge in recruiting resources, processes, and strategies to guide and optimize overall hiring practices.
This individual will lead optimizing the efficiency and driving consistency of Talent Acquisition as a global operation.
- Take our recruiting processes, strategies and practices global, while building upon a consistent candidate, interviewer, hiring manager, and recruiter experience.
- Identify Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Coordinator needs, and equip them with effective tools to scale the hiring process.
- Define key success metrics for Talent Acquisition. Identify and implement reporting frameworks and systems for global scale. Define a process for Talent Acquisition reporting and analytics.
- Continuously analyze processes and metrics to drive team scale and optimization.
- Provide market and funnel analyses to inform and improve how the team finds, engages and recruits for talent.
- Partner with Finance and Function Leads to accurately forecast and plan for upcoming headcount and talent needs; partner with recruiting leads to define hiring strategies to achieve business goals and needs.
- Consistently evaluate and improve the recruiting tech stack, building out scalable reports and dashboards to measure and predict hiring progress
- Develop and handle relationships with recruiting partners and vendors
- Partner with Head of Talent Acquisition to shape overall global talent acquisition strategy.
- Advise the Talent Acquisition team and Function Leads on solutions to recruiting challenges.
- Lead all aspects of regulatory compliance, data integrity, and audits in our recruiting practices
- Minimum of a baccalaureate degree
- 4+ years of Talent Acquisition experience
- High attention to detail; stellar time management and organization skills
- Experience leading cross-functional and big scale projects
- Strong sense of logistics, balanced with flexibility and understanding
- Strong dedication to follow-through and delivering results
- Effective presentation skills to diverse audience groups
- Experience successfully training Talent Acquisition team members
- Strong people management and talent development skills
- Ability to work in a fast growing and dynamic environment; passionate about building and willing to get into the details to ensure success
- A genuine teammate with a strong desire to help others and create memorable experiences
- A can-do, team mentality -- no task is too small and you’re willing to jump in when needed!
- Shown success in building strong, trusted relationships within diverse groups
- Fluency in Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, Microsoft Excel, Tableau
- Flexibility and ability to travel to recruiting events, as necessary; a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 20 lbs, as needed for recruiting events
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Prior experience in a high-growth startup environments
- Data-driven mentality, and a master at balancing efficiency and quality
- Experience scaling global teams and processes into AMEA and APAC regions
- Understanding of employer brand marketing principles
- An impressive Duolingo streak!
We aim to return to office, and as such are requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.