As a Summer Analyst, you will work on a wide range of transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, restructurings, recapitalizations, private placements and leveraged buyouts. Summer Analysts are expected to be involved in the development, structuring and financing of transactions and regularly attend internal and client meetings, negotiations and due diligence sessions.
Ducera Partners is a leading investment banking advisory practice focused on providing trusted, independent advice and innovative solutions to decision makers in complex and transformative corporate finance transactions.
Ducera provides senior level advice to its clients in areas such as corporate restructurings, mergers & acquisitions, private capital solutions and liability management.
Since its founding in June 2015, Ducera has advised on over $250 billion in transactions across various industries.
New York, NY
As a Summer Analyst, you will work on a wide range of transactions including restructurings, recapitalizations, acquisitions, divestitures, private placements, leveraged buyouts, and joint ventures. Summer Analysts are expected to be involved in the development, structuring and financing of transactions and regularly attend internal and client meetings, negotiations and due diligence sessions.
Summer Analysts work will include, but is not limited to:
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Drafting of client presentations
- Preparation of memoranda for internal and external use
- Conducting financial and other business related research
- Coordinating complex and often time-sensitive processes
- Active involvement in client facing situations
- Assistance in the execution of transactions
Ducera Partners seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, team-oriented, intelligent and have excellent academic, leadership and extracurricular records.
In addition, qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Strong financial modeling, finance, and accounting skills
- A demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Outstanding project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
To be considered for the Summer Analyst position, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- CV must include expected graduation month/year and grades
- Resume must be in PDF format
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.