Dubsmash is the global internet phenomenon that lets you be the internet. By adding famous movie, television, and internet quotes to your camera, you can create fun, memorable, meaningful videos to share with the world.
With over 200 million installs, 3 billion videos, tens of thousands of daily downloads across 192 countries–including Jimmy Fallon, Rihanna (RIHANNA!), Cara Delevingne and an unmanageable backlog of A-list celebrities creating dubs and showing the world who they are.
Dubsmash is redefining the relationship between people and the content they love. Oh, and it’s addictive as hell.
We are now searching for a passionate iOS Team Lead to join our team and help us take our company and product to the next level. We iterate fast, work hard, make pragmatic decisions and find new ways to solve fun, interesting, and meaningful challenges every day.
What does a iOS Team Lead do at Dubsmash?
The iOS team lead is a critical part of our product team. We want someone who has a mind of an engineer yet the soul of a product manager. Not only will you take full ownership of our code base, make architectural decisions to build readable, maintainable code quickly but also be responsible for leading and scaling a kick-ass iOS team, lead by example, collaborating with other engineers, designers and product managers as an active member of a cross-functional team. Help us build a fresh version of our product which is used by millions of users daily.
Check out our tech stack here.
What do we look for in our iOS Team Lead?
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, math, physics or other quantitative subject
- Proven experience of leading and building an iOS team at a mobile-first company.
- Experience in iOS mobile development with a knowledge and interest on the latest trend.
- You must live, breathe and sweat SWIFT! (our juniors already do)
- Have worked in a startup before and knows what a startups are all about.
- Excellent English skills
What to expect:
Our headquarters are located in the heart of Berlin, a vibrant city in one of Europe’s most innovative startup hubs. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Sponsorship and Relocation package
- Full healthcare package
- Free food and drinks all day long
- Cab ride and dinner on us if you end up working late
- A great work environment, in a cool office working with some of the best engineers in town!