Dubsmash is the global internet phenomenon that lets you be the internet. By adding a famous movie, television, and internet quotes to your camera, you can create fun, memorable, meaningful videos to share with the world.
With over 200 million installs, 6 billion videos, tens of thousands of daily downloads across 192 countries–including Jimmy Fallon, Rihanna (RIHANNA!), Cara Delevingne, and an unmanageable backlog of A-list celebrities creating dubs and showing the world who they are.
Dubsmash is redefining the relationship between people and the content they love. Oh, and it’s addictive as hell.
We are now searching for a passionate recruiter to join our team and help us take our company and product to the next level. We iterate fast, work hard, make pragmatic decisions and find new ways to solve fun, interesting, and meaningful challenges every day.
What does a Senior Recruiter do at Dubsmash?
At Dubsmash, you’ll work with the management team and all our stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes for the company. We move fast, we move hard, and are only interested in working with the best.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor our recruiting team members at the process-level and in driving strategic initiatives
- Define and own the short- and long-term strategic vision for talent acquisition at Dubsmash
- Partner with leadership across the organization to build and drive effective recruitment programs
- Redefine recruitment at Dubsmash through the use and implementation of advanced metrics, alternative interview tactics, and a strategic approach to leveraging our unique culture and people in the hiring process
- Develop tools, systems, and processes to uplevel our recruitment efficiency and effectiveness
What do we look for in a Senior Recruiter?
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition
- 3+ years owning and driving talent strategy and teams
- Exceptional track record of management and mentorship of teams
- Proven success in ideating and implementing innovative approaches to sourcing, recruitment, and talent development to drive growth
- Clearly demonstrated ability to leverage data in their approach to recruitment
- Proven experience in change management and driving new process across an organization
- Flexibility in balancing strategy and process-level thinking comfortably and frequently
- Understanding of the value and prioritization of diversity initiatives in hiring practices
- Entrepreneurial - challenge, move mountains, hack your way to the top
What to expect:
Our headquarters is located in Brooklyn, NY. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- Relocation package
- Full healthcare package
- A great work environment, a cool office, and a front row seat in a growth-stage company!