Seeking an independent, compassionate Medical Director to join our team!
Why Dublin Veterinary Hospital in Perkasie, PA?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, in-house labs, and ultrasound. We also offer exotic care. We are an AAHA accredited animal hospital serving the pets and owners of the Perkasie, Pennsylvania area. Our mission is to facilitate maximum health and happiness for our clients – who range from cats and dogs to exotic pets.
Our team wants you to know...
"We are always working together to provide great care, but also to maintain a fun work environment. Our team gets along so well, which makes even the hardest of days a bit less stressful."
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
In addition to joining our team as an Associate Veterinarian, the ideal candidate is a strong leader who is excited about leading our team, driving the growth of our hospital, and furthering our hospital's commitment to our clients and patients. The Medical Director will set and review SOP's, establish and drive the direction and medical quality of our hospital, manage our doctor team, and support the management of the office staff. The Medical Director will receive a stipend in addition to their base salary.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- DVM, VMD or equivalent Doctoral Veterinary degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
We are proud to offer additional growth opportunities for Associate DVMs through our partnership with Veterinary Practice Partners (VPP). VPP has more than 120 veterinarian owners that co-own their individual practices across 138 locations. It is important to note that 50 of our partners never owned part of a veterinary clinic until VPP became a co-owner. VPP is uniquely aligned with our partner veterinarians to help them achieve their goals for their practice and their goals for their careers. VPP partnerships thrive through:
- Our complementary skill sets—VPP’s operational, marketing, and business acumen and our partners’ clinical and client expertise—to help our practices grow, while also affording our partners more time to follow their passion for medicine and service.
- Continued investment in its support team to drive growth, cost savings and enhanced benefits to its partner clinics. Our investment in marketing, analytics, operations and finance are deeper and more comprehensive than our competitors and essential in keeping our co-owners satisfied with our performance.
- A deep commitment to core values – most recently manifested in the creation of a VPP Assistance Fund, funded by employees to support employees and their families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits