As one of dub's early frontend engineers, you'll help guide dub’s efforts to build a world-class engineering team and deliver exceptional results as a strong individual contributor. You day to day will consist of making dub's user experience built in Flutter magical, crafting sleek interfaces to reliable and consistent APIs, and driving hands on implementation of key projects. You'll bring with you to dub a fluid understanding of quickly building great frontend products, making tradeoffs, and how to push the pace.
You're someone with not only a strong technical background but a foremost product and business driven mindset focused on delivering results that drive the key company metrics forward. You’re maniacal at delivering results and know how to hold your peers to a high standard. You’re a hard worker who leads by both example and speech.
Location: You can work out of our office in NYC (preferred) or potentially remotely wherever you are in the United States.
Compensation: Competitive market comp.
💼 The Role
- 2+ years working with a mobile or reactive development framework, including React, Angular, Flutter, Android, iOS, React Native, or Xamarin
- Solid understanding of how to integrate APIs with models and views
- Demonstrated experience taking an UI/UX from paper to code to deployment
- Familiar with best practices regarding building, testing, and deploying apps
- Strong technical foundations and knowing the best frameworks too approach complex engineering problems
- Demonstrated ability to ship highly complex systems with potentially million+ user scale
- Have worked on or built product focused engineering teams
- Basic understanding of platform channels, iOS, and Android APIs
- Full-stack and systems development in a general purpose programming language
- Worked with C# / .NET, AWS, or Kafka
- Built and managed production apps operating under regulatory compliance (FINRA, SEC etc.)
- Built consumer facing social products
- Experience working on a brokerage or banking stack and working with multiple 3rd party providers
What You’ll Do
Steven (CEO) speaking here. You’ll work with the team too:
- Take lead in crafting a world-class product for billions of retail investors around the world
- Launch new engineering initiatives in a way that allows us to move fast, take incredible ownership, and ship outstanding customer experiences
- Relentlessly adapt our engingeering practices to focus on shipping robust user experiences quickly
- Prioritizing what to build by working closely with our founders, product, design, and compliance
- Help dub attract the best talent in the industry