As our first People hire at dub, you’ll be tasked with creating a passionate, exciting and healthy work enviornment for every dubber globally. You’ll have an incredible opporunity to spearhead one of the most important functions for dub as we enter the scale-up phase.
Location: You can work out of our office in NYC (preferred) or potentially remotely wherever you are in the United States.
Compensation: Competitive market comp.
💼 The Role
- At least 3 years experience in a human resource function Managed payroll and bonuses for full-time, part-time, and 1099 employees
- Developed clear and fair company policies
- Created, setup and managed team activities
- Effectively handled relationships with both management and employees
- Worked in chaotic and ever changing startup enviornments with strong personalities
- Started cross team initatives
- As our first People hire, you’ll lead efforts to establish process and procedures to maintain corporate and legal compliance.
- Constantly innovate new ways to keep the team engaged, energetic, and passionate about dub’s mission and vision.
- Build a repeatable and scalable onboarding process for new employees and act as our main point of contact during all onboarding processes
- Maintain high standards for how the team treats each other.
- Be the goto manager and operator of all payroll, reimbursement, basic finance, budget, and wellness processes at dub
- Develop and implement structured performance management for the entire team
- Address all team queries regarding human resources at dub (i.e. compensation & labor questions)
- Work with management to structure compensation and bonus structures
- Help manage the hiring pipeline with hiring managers and scheduling interviews
- Plan consistent team activies to offsites
- Make making dub the best, most passionate, and effective work enviornment your top goal
- Faciliate resource allocation and crossfunctional communication at dub