We’re looking for a talented and self-driven videographer and social media specialist to storyboard, film, and edit videos & podcasts that will increase customer engagement with our financial platform. We are an early-stage startup and there is an opportunity to make immediate and significant contributions to our growth and success in the earliest days of the company. The position is ideal for recent college graduates pursuing a career in filmmaking and/or video production.
We’re looking for interns to work on original content that will live on our app and our social media platforms. As a content creation intern, you’ll work in content production working with primarily found footage to edit all types of content most ranging from 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Location: You can work out of our office in NYC (preferred) or potentially remotely wherever you are in the United States.
Compensation: Competitive market intern comp.
💼 The Role
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere Pro
- Dedicate at least 15 hours a week to the internship
- 3.0 GPA +
- Be willing to come into SoHo office
What You'll Do
- Craft stunning and 'in the zeitgiest' multi-media content centered around financial empowerment & dub's mission
- Familarize yourself with financial content you'll be producing with support from a world class team
- Be willing to edit in meetings for various types of in-app and social media short form content
- Compile found footage and get creative with resources and range of videos used
- Brainstorm new ideas for new types of content with dub's marketing team
- Edit using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Creative Suite
- Interface with dub's Creators by filming them and crafting their social narrative
- Work at a fast paced startup and experience the world of creating consumer companies
Perks + Benefits
- Free lunch for days in office
- Immense ownership: pitch your own ideas frequently and potentially direct your own film
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Great mentorship and the opportunity to develop your skills
- Access to PC with monitors for high quality editing
- Get to work with our published and highly esteemed Creative Director with works featured in Vogue and Rolling Stone with brands and artists like Chanel, Adele, Taylor Swift, and SKIMS