As our first operations executive, you’ll spearhead dub’s efforts to build a world class operating organization focused on radically redefining the building blocks of asset management. Internally, you’ll lay down and implement the processes which drive operational excellence. Externally, you’ll represent dub’s business efforts and apply your savvy to build business relationships and close deals.
You also aren’t afraid to push the boundaries of the known world and are ok with breaking the norms. You’re maniacal at delivering results and know how to wield the soft and hard influence required to guide the team to delivering ambitious goals on time. You’re a hard worker who leads by both example and speech.
Looking backwards, you’ll have created and managed a world-class department that will have supported every dubber by providing the environment, skills, and tools they needed to succeed in their role to have made dub a massive success.
Location: You can work out of our office in NYC (preferred) or potentially remotely wherever you are in the United States.
Compensation: Competitive market comp. You'll also receive an extremely generous amount of equity in dub - multiple percentage points.
💼 The Role
- 5+ years management experience at a top-tier technology company, financial services firm, or management consulting firm executing on business strategy, operations, and product
- Experience building teams from 0 to 1 and beyond
- Ability to ramp up fast and thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated ability developing strong working relationships and fostering cohesive cultures
- Exceptional analytical skills and proficiency with Excel and/or SQL (coding is a bonus)
- Demonstrated experience working independently and delivering major projects
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple initiatives
- Incredibly thoughtful about secondary and tertiary impact of actions
- Experience scaling with small to large organizations
- Strong intuition around business models and macro-economic drivers
- A passion for finance and breaking down barriers for the regular human
What You’ll Do
You’ll work with our team to:
- Build a world class operating culture focused on execution.
- Work with CEO to translate long term company vision into corporate strategy and establishing core objectives to drive long term goals
- Oversee the entirety of day to day business operations: finances, 3rd party vendors, payroll, HR
- Spearhead and negotiate business development initiatives in coordination with company product objectives
- Implement corporate governance processes that enable dub to scale from tens to hundreds to thousands of employees
- Streamlining everyone’s day to day operations to enable focus on their strengths
- Mentor younger team members and help build culture of ambitious growth and execution
- Establish operating procedures and policies for the company with legal & compliance