Do you love to craft stories? Are you passionate about communicating ideas powerfully? Are you a creative thinker who thrives on a deadline? Do you pride yourself on being equal parts intellectual acrobat and lyrical heavy-lifter who can deliver idea after idea long after everyone else has run dry?
If you’re a senior writer with experience in creative direction, visual storytelling, or integrated campaigns you might be the ideal Duarte Content Developer and not even know it!
A little about you
You’re a conceptual thinker with an innate talent for writing inherently visual stories that move hearts and minds. Naturally curious, inventive, and open, you bring an artistic sensibility and a hunger for innovation to everything you do and you’ve got a knack for inspiring others to adopt your ideas.
You uncover essential truths, define creative solutions, and bring them to life through compelling presentation experiences, whether on the stage, the page, or the web. You bring a passion for storytelling and proven skill in creative concepting, visual thinking, and copywriting.
You’re a great collaborator and deft client wrangler. You can take command of a meeting or brainstorm and elevate the creativity of everyone in the room. You are a quick-read of client needs, and you can go “toe-to-toe” with Directors, VPs, and C-level executives, quickly earning their confidence and offering fresh perspectives and insights. You earn respect for making the complex simple and the invisible visible.
A little about the position
This writing-centered position leads the discovery and development of visual stories. The content developer role focuses on understanding the client’s audiences and messages, generating creative concepts and story angles, coaching clients to convey their ideas more effectively, and writing scripts and storylines that give designers everything they need to build engaging, compelling presentations.
Typical project activities include:
- Interviewing stakeholders and facilitating collaborative working sessions
- Investigating audience, speaker, business, and technical requirements
- Understanding competitive positioning, business strategy, and messaging platforms
- Translating complex information and ideas into intuitive and effective visual explanations
- Generating fresh and resonant story concepts, narrative arcs, and creative themes
- Writing scripts and speaker notes for live presentations, videos, web content and other formats
- Collaborating with designers on creative themes, visual styles, and storyboards
- Building frameworks for persuasive communications that are both analytically convincing and emotionally compelling
- Bachelor's degree or 5-8 years of equivalent relevant work experience
- Superior Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in agency environment a plus
Please always make sure that you apply directly onto our careers website to decrease the likelihood of spam recruiters https://www.duarte.com/careers/