DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
At the center of DRW's real-time operations is a development team responsible for the firm’s trade and instrument reporting systems. The Unified Platform - Trade Management team empowers the front, middle, and back offices with the tools and resources necessary to seamlessly incorporate the firm’s real time and historical trading activity into their solutions. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a specific background in Openlink Endur to work alongside our team to support the firm's growing Energy business.
We work from high-level requirements where programmers are expected to gain an intimate understanding of the business. We strive for an environment where developers have the autonomy to pursue business solutions without arbitrary management constraints. We are a group of polyglots and technologists always seeking to find the right tool for each problem. Broadly, the development teams at DRW believe in rapid deployment and feedback, automated testing, and cohesive, transparent, lightly-coupled service architectures.
- Directly involved in the customization, deployment, and operation of DRW's Openlink platforms: Endur and Findur
- Development of custom inbound and outbound data APIs to Openlink platforms.
- A constant focus on testing, reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
- Providing on-call support as needed.
- Work with a geographically diverse team utilizing remote first communication practices
- Sometimes working alongside other developers on the same task.
- Direct experience developing and customization of Openlink Endur
- Confident knowledge of OpenJVS and SQL
- Working knowledge of Java
- Metal and Carbon domain expertise
- Exposure to Linux, git, rabbitmq, FIX, and REST
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.