Cumberland - a DRW Company, is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after pursuing an early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technologies. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our offices in Chicago, London and Singapore, Cumberland provides 24-hour access to a wide array of cryptoassets while helping the crypto ecosystem evolve in a responsible, sustainable way.
Backed by DRW, Hashnote is an exciting new institutional on-chain asset manager constructing the next generation of asset management. By blending the best aspects of traditional finance with the speed, efficiency, and versatility of blockchian, Hashnote offers a new form of asset management and new investable asset classes with high risk adjusted returns. Whether it looking for yield and safety or high beta to the newest asset classes, Hashnote has a regulatory compliant blockchain run solution.
The Relationship Manager will develop a pipeline of institutional and high net worth prospects, guide them through the Hashnote sales process and provide ongoing support for their Hashnote investment strategies. The Sales Specialist will cultivate a level of knowledge of both Hashnote products, the global investment ecosystem, and their client’s business. Success in this role requires an outgoing personality, interest in cultivating a clients in your region, a high level of organization, and consistent proactive follow up with clients and prospects.
What You Will Do:
● Develop a pipeline of qualified prospects with an emphasis on revenue production
● Successfully lead client pitch meetings
● Create client specific marketing materials
● Log interactions and client contact information in Hashnote CRM
● Exhibit ownership of the sales process for clients or client segments you represent and drive to onboarding, funding and client satisfaction
● Produce reports for management, partners and investors illustrating the health of your pipeline and realistic onboarding and funding timelines
● Contribute to daily stand-up meetings with client and prospect specific feedback
● Partner with leadership, product, operations and legal to achieve client focused outcomes.
● Demonstrate creative and independent problem solving and decision making skills
● Follow up on all open items: meeting requests, proposals and all feedback
Who you are:
● Solid understanding of cryptocurrency ecosystem
● Knowledge of derivative and or structured products a plus
● 2-5 years of relevant work experience with a trading firm, bank, or broker dealer in global markets
● Previous track record of excellence in a client facing role
● Comfortable working on a commission basis
● Understanding of global institutional investment landscape and client segments
● Specialized focus in a desired geography or institutional client segment
● Ability to communicate clearly, logically, and concisely both verbally and in writing with all audiences
● Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing deals in fast-paced, high-performing trading environment
● Excellent eye for detail with a high level of integrity
● Proactive approach to responding to all stakeholder questions
● Flexibility when faced with competing priorities and evolving situations
● Strong time management skills with an emphasis on follow-through
● Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
What you get:
The position offers the opportunity to contribute to the success of a unique start-up business through revenue generation and increased client satisfaction. The ability to join an elite team of subject matter experts and learn from the best.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.