DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk. Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We are currently looking for a Senior Endur Developer to join our Lonon Technology team. As a Senior Endur Developer, you will coordinate with DRW Engineers to integrate Endur into the broader technology landscape, oversee 3rd party vendor development projects, migrate trades from legacy ETRM systems, and expand Endur functionality to accommodate new business. It is expected that you will be in the office a minimum of 3 days a week.
- Work with Commodities Trading business and technology teams to implement new business requirements in Endur integrating with internal systems as required.
- Work with business teams to streamline and automate processes across Endur and internal systems.
- As part of the global technology team, work with counterparts in other regions to define and align Endur practices and processes globally.
- Code optimization and performing components tests/integration test.
- Document, track, and monitor end user problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Develop design documentation to meet user requirements; modify the system to meet design requirements through configuration changes.
- 10+ years working with and programming in Endur.
- 10+ years working in Commodities Trading industry including knowledge of products and full end-to-end trade life cycle including creating markets, trade booking, intraday/EOD risk, paper and electronic confirmations, ACER/REMIT/MIFID reg reporting, VaR, credit, and invoicing
- Strong knowledge across breadth of a recent version of OpenLink Endur system.
- Experience defining and implementing Endur configuration changes to support new products and configure all related artefacts and processes.
- Strong Endur programming experience using JVS.
- Application development experience using Java or C#.
- Database design and implementation experience including writing and analyzing SQL.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.