Cumberland Labs is a Blockchain and Web3 incubator firm, backed by the founders of trading company DRW and crypto pioneer Cumberland. These founders have proven expertise in taking great ideas and translating them into action (see ErisX, Digital Asset Holdings, and the DRW VC portfolio). As an active participant in the Defi ecoystem, Cumberland Labs supports new projects – through capital, expertise and other resources – that we believe have the potential to further democratize markets, make them more transparent and fuel efficiency in operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing full products, from inception to production, including identifying the business needs, user experience, backend processing, production support, and product evangelism
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future reuse
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimise components for best performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
What we need:
- 5+ years of experience with web development
- Well versed in HTML, CSS and frameworks like Material UI
- Good knowledge of GIT and version control
- Hands-on experience in frontend debugging and testing
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms like JSON Web Tokens
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with popular front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to quickly translate an idea to PoC
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of ownership and accountability, reliability, and strong follow through
- Exposure to Web3 is a big plus
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.