DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
As an Enterprise Applications Manager, you'll be responsible for the management and support of a portfolio of business applications and technology solutions. You have overall responsibility for the architecture, support, maintenance, deployment, and enhancement of third-party software used in support of daily business operations. You are also responsible for planning and overseeing technical development being executed by both internal and vendor led teams – while working collaboratively with business stakeholders delivering technical solutions that meet goals and objectives.
What you'll do in this role:
- Provide leadership and manage the day-to-day work activities of the Enterprise Applications team.
- Product manage the solutions provided to the business, including ensuring high availability and performance in line with the business’s needs.
- Work to build partnerships with business stakeholders and regularly seeks feedback on solutions provided and the overall team.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to plan, prioritize, and schedule application development and enhancement requests.
- Accountable for availability and performance of applications portfolio, including ownership of incidents and release management.
- Drive stakeholder satisfaction by delivering quality applications and support with controlled and planned change management.
- Communicate project status to various levels of management.
- Partner with leaders of other disciplines to ensure proposed solutions align with information, technology, infrastructure, business and security architectures.
- Provide oversight in standards adherence through reviews of project work including detailed technical specifications and application code.
- Proven experience in managing relationships with vendors/consultants, IT teams and internal stakeholders.
- Be passionate for all things tech and a drive to experiment with new technologies to see where they can benefit the business.
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS degree preferred, and 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in business process analysis, requirements gathering, solution design and development, vendor management, enterprise application support, and a strong business understanding
- ServiceNow, SharePoint, and Salesforce experience highly preferred
- Experience in a management or supervisory role on an application delivery team
- Excellent communication skills
- Established project management skills
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.