DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
The Networking team is looking for a Network Unified Communication Engineer to support our Unified Communications on premise infrastructure. This person should have expert knowledge of Zoom, Cloud 9 and Cisco Unified Communications.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for developing and engineering the UC environment for the company.
- Working with Server, Network and Security Engineers to maintain, design and troubleshoot the desktop and conference room communications.
- Communicating with end users, as well as C-level executives and stakeholders.
- Testing and implementing new software and/or hardware related to Unified Communications and assist other Engineers and other IT staff & management, as directed.
- 5+ years working with Cisco Unified Communications Products, including Call Manager and Unity voicemail systems
- 3+ years of experience implementing Zoom Communications software
- 3+ years working with Cisco IM & Presence, Jabber and Telepresence
- Automation experience with python or other languages
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors to complete projects and troubleshoot issues
- Previous experience presenting to C-suite executives and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cisco Voice and/or Video Certifications: CCNA or CCNP
Bonus points for:
- Cloud 9 experience
- CCIE Voice or Collaboration certification
- Trading Industry experience
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.