DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are currently seeking a Credit Risk Analyst. This position will be responsible for performing daily risk monitoring of many of our counterparty portfolios and for assisting in the ongoing development and enhancement of our credit risk management framework.
- Work with assigned trading businesses to parameterize their specific risks, monitor and measure counterparty trading activity
- Analyze and manage counterparty credit risk
- Monitor daily trading activity according to established risk limits and assess risk exposures
- Build credit risk management tools and reporting
- Engage directly with counterparties with negotiation of credit mitigation documentation and manage collateral requirements.
- Communicate risk-related information to Traders/Portfolio Managers and Risk Management teams
- Provide risk-related reporting to senior management
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous credit risk management experience required
- Must have strong quantitative background and data analysis experience
- Experience analyzing and managing counterparty credit risk and working knowledge of credit risk models
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of counterparties and periodic due diligence.
- Strong understanding of credit rating models and credit analysis
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Sound judgment and strong analytical skills essential
- Must be proactive and able to work independently
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree in quantitative field desirable
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.