We are seeking a Senior Quantitative Researcher for our Global Delta One team (GD1). The team has a broad mandate which includes liquidity provision and opportunistic strategies in the Delta One space. We are an integrated team of traders, software engineers and researchers, employing a diverse set of best in class strategies. Ours is an environment that values hard work, drive, honesty, and a desire to learn and improve.
- Work alongside traders and developers to continuously improve pricing for a wide range of Delta One products
- Develop new and improve existing quantitative or algorithmic trading strategies
- Identify and implement predictive price signals using machine learning, signal processing, and statistics
- Develop strategies to optimise execution utilising market micro-structure analysis
- 5+ years of professional financial markets quantitative research experience
- Proven experience working in a Delta One, ETF or Cash Equity space
- Graduate degree with a focus on machine learning, signal processing, optimisation, or statistics
- Extensive experience programming and working with large data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a distributed team environment is a plus
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.