DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
The Third-Party Application Specialist will focus on providing application solutions for new trading opportunities in the firm. This will be done by understanding features and functionality of various 3rd party platforms, and comparing against internal offerings. The role will involve external communication with ISVs, banks, counterparties and other platform providers.
- Maintain an up-to-date catalog of 3rd party platforms with detailed feature sets
- Initiate and maintain communication with 3rd parties, representing queries, requests and issues on behalf of DRW
- Maintain lists of current sales, support and technology contacts for each platform
- Provide analysis to the business regarding platform options to support new trading opportunities, including analysis of cost, feature set and support requirements
- Track internal usage of 3rd party platforms by user, asset class and feature set
- Provide platforms demos to potential users, focusing on their specific trade
- Regularly review firm usage of 3rd party platforms and identify opportunities for optimization
- Partner with internal groups to support onboarding new platforms
- Manage multiple, unrelated requests from the business in a short timeline
- Help synthesize, document and implement best practice standards for 3rd party implementations and ongoing platform relationship management.
- Deep knowledge of the trading industry, particularly covering a breadth of asset classes and trading strategies
- Ability to translate front office requests into clear technical requirements
- Proven history of external relationship management
- Knowledge of execution, market data and risk management terminology and concepts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.