DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Develop alpha-generating systematic trading strategies across multiple time horizons
- Collaborate with engineers and researchers to find, clean and process alternative data
- Research, operate and monitor strategy parameters and positions
- Integrate with Cumberland’s native proprietary research loop and industry-leading trade execution environment
- Understand market conditions and macro trends to identify possible impact on strategies
- Perform post-trade analysis of strategies’ execution and iterate to improve performance
- Contribute to the development of analytical tools within the platform
What you bring to the team:
- Proven experience profitably trading cryptoassets in an institutional, proprietary, or market making environment with at least 2 years of experience
- A bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD in mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or related quantitative analytical field
- Deep understanding of the full life cycle of researching, implementing and deploying systematic strategies
- Experience programming in Python, R, C++ or similar languages
- Highly self-motivated individual who thrives in fast-paced, competitive environments
- A passion for digital assets
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.