DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 three decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes, including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities, and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital, and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity, and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it's not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation, and a willingness to challenge consensus.
As the Global Head of Human Resources, you will lead a multi-faceted HR department. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, experienced executive to serve as the architect for our integrated talent strategy, i.e., ensuring highly competitive rewards, a compelling employee experience, and strong alignment with strategic business needs.
In this role, you will deliver value as a trusted advisor to senior leaders across the organization, providing vision and data-driven recommendations, and building a team of HR experts to translate business needs into specific structures, programs, and processes. In partnership with the firm's senior leadership, you also be a champion for DRW's high-performance culture.
What you'll do:
- Bring expertise in aligning business goals with people strategies, including serving on the firm's Management Committee to integrate your roadmap into the firm's overall strategic planning cycles
- Iterate on our compensation strategy to ensure we are most efficiently aligning employees, enabling internal mobility and driving a firm-first mindset
- Introduce new methodologies to help managers routinely identify and appropriately manage high-performers and underperformers. Employ talent metrics to guide succession planning, including the development of appropriate leadership development and career pathing
- Challenge the status quo for our recruiting systems and strategies to ensure we are maximizing our outreach to world-class people across all roles and geographies, including talent mapping across industries, integrating new technologies, and staying at the forefront of candidate preferences
- Identify and implement the appropriate people metrics that drive the execution and adoption of the HR strategy
- Ensure our culture and values are well represented in all policies and programs while using your expertise and experience to create new ways to reinforce and improve upon the culture, especially regarding instilling a firm-first mindset
- Serve as a management coach for global senior leaders
- Advise senior leaders on relevant compliance and employment law and introduce any additional best practices to protect the long-term performance of the organization
- Act with a sense of urgency to help the firm navigate emerging issues
What we are looking for:
- 15+ years of HR and OD experience, ideally including a leadership role in an established, high-growth company (with a preference for those with experience in fast-moving Technology companies)
- A track record of building and aligning compensation, benefits, learning & career development, and talent acquisition processes and philosophies to attract, develop and retain talent
- Expertise in designing equitable global total rewards systems benchmarked to ensure our offering is highly attractive in every market where we compete for talent
- Experience leading large, interdependent teams and managing the strategic direction of HR through ambiguity while balancing strong execution and agile responses to changing business needs
- Ability to drive change, achieve symmetry and maneuver comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics in a privately held, partnership leadership structure
- A high level of emotional intelligence, including the ability to manage conflict with candor, urgency, poise, and discretion
- Proven analytical ability with strong influencing skills
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.