DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
DRW is looking for an outstanding Senior Software Engineer to join our options trading desk. In this role, you will focus on designing, building, and implementing trading applications and tools. You will be an integral member of an algorithmic trading team comprising experienced technologists, quantitative researchers, and traders. Your team will work closely to solve challenging technological problems. We are looking for talented programmers eager to develop new technologies that directly impact our business.
- Perform full life cycle development of applications and libraries for trading strategy execution, risk management, and trade reporting using C#
- Develop and maintain systems to ensure application performance, integrity and reliability for maintaining maximal up-time, and logging and traceability to aid in the support of mission-critical production systems
- Collaborate with quantitative researchers, traders, and other developers
- Design, develop, and deploy software using agile methodologies
- Guide junior engineers on best practices through mentoring, pair programming, and code reviews
- Provide production support, maintenance and performance improvements of existing systems
- Evaluate new technology and improve our technology stack
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related discipline or relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in .Net C#
- A thorough understanding of C# UI development and tooling
- Familiarity with python is a plus
- Should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques.
- Effective communication skills, ability to read and write high and mid-level architecture documentation
- Awareness of emerging technologies/standards
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.