DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
DRW is looking for an exceptional Software Engineer to join a team of highly talented technologists tasked with expanding an options trading platform for market-making and proprietary trading. Your role will focus on the design, implementation, and operation of automated liquidity provisioning systems for options: integrating real-time risk pricing, alpha views, market signals, and insights from market surveillance. These systems support all assets traded by FICC, including rates, FX, energy, agricultural products, precious metals, and cryptocurrency derivatives. You will work closely with traders and quantitative researchers to monetize market insights into production trading systems in a continuous, iterative, and collaborative environment.
To qualify for this role, you:
- have 3+ years experience building and running production quantitative services in the trading industry, or a similarly demanding field
- can demonstrate a strong interest in quantitative trading or investment for traditional or digital assets
- can demonstrate expertise in network and concurrent programming involving low latency and high message rates
- can demonstrate expertise in statistics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or signal processing
- can operate in multiple language domains
- have at least a B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Engineering from a top university
Bonus points if you have:
- have a strong understanding of hardware/software interaction
- experience with complex systems, distributed systems, or enterprise data architecture
- experience in option pricing or order management and execution
- contributed to open source projects in a challenging field
- an understanding of macroeconomics, geopolitics, and market risk
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.