DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
As a Relationship Manager, you’ll be responsible for cultivating and managing the firm’s direct trading counterparty relationships for our listed FICC trading business. You’ll be partnering with a seasoned and experienced trading team with industry leading market share to provide liquidity to institutional counterparties across a wide variety of listed products. You will also be responsible for “delivering the firm”, which will include cross-selling other areas of DRW’s trading business to your counterparty relationships (including ETFs and crypto-assets), uncovering new opportunities for partnership, and managing the overall trading experience, from onboarding through execution.
- Flexible - New York, Chicago or London based (more flexible outside these centers if the candidate is more experienced)
- Seek out and source new counterparty relationships; actively manage and cultivate these relationships to develop new business opportunities
- Proactively seek trading flow, respond to counterparty inquiries and act as a main point of contact to counterparties
- Assist with pricing requests and block reporting activities
- Provide timely and proactive market insight to counterparties
- Create daily market reports for counterparty use
- Plan and facilitate in-person meetings with counterparties; travel as necessary; attend industry events as a DRW FICC representative
- Generate and present regular business summary reports to senior management
- Create quantitative metrics to monitor and value counterparty flow
- Cross-sell new and existing services both within listed space and in other areas of the firm, to enhance our counterparty’s overall trading experience
- 2+ years of institutional sales or brokerage experience working with financial markets participants
- Listed sales/brokerage experience (Energy, Aggs, Rates) – Energy highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of institutional sales workflow and processes
- High sense of urgency, self-motivation and entrepreneurship
- Proven ability to work effectively in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Data-driven approach to decision making and priority setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong organizational and project management skills and an ability to multitask
- Initiative and proven experience independently driving projects to completion
- Ability to speak, read and write in other languages is a plus
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.