DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
Our Network Services and Operations team is looking for a dedicated Network Administrator to be part of an industry leader in high performance networking. You’ll have the opportunity to work on the fastest network in the world, experiment with the latest technologies and be a pioneer in the networking industry. You’ll be part of a driven and dynamic global team, focusing on managing, improving and monitoring a global cutting edge network.
What you bring to the team:
- One to three years of experience supporting a large-scale complex high-performance network
- Knowledge of Switching, Routing (BGP, OSPF) and Multicast (IGMP, PIM) protocols
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of monitoring tools such as Grafana, PRTG, SNMP, Splunk or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- A high level of energy and a passion for creativity and innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience with wireless networks and knowledge of RF principles
- Certifications such as CCNP or equivalent
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible
As a Network Administrator for DRW, here are some of the things you’ll focus on:
- Supporting the configuration, installation and testing of equipment, including custom hardware platforms throughout our global infrastructure
- Using proprietary and industry standard monitoring and analysis tools to identify, diagnose and solve network related issues throughout our global infrastructure
- Providing operational support for our global microwave network
- Proactively identifying enhancements to existing configurations, technologies and procedures to improve performance
- Contributing to the documentation of network processes, systems and configurations
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Work 4 days and get paid for 5!
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.