Our Systems and Mobile Platforms team is the front line of support for all users across the firm. We work with a wide range of the best technology available - and we get to test, configure and deploy it all in an environment that continually challenges us and demands that we learn new things daily. The team is also responsible for driving innovation for technologies that impact users daily. The pace is fast but we also obsess about leaving no stone unturned when there is a problem to be solved. We believe in healthy debate, creative and collaborative problem solving and active knowledge sharing. Strong technical aptitude and a passion for technology are critical for success in the Systems Engineer role but initiative, strong analytics and drive are equally important.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing end user support to employees in our London office
- Assisting in the deployment and support of trading applications
- Working with DRWs teams globally to improve and develop the end user experience.
- User Provisioning and hardware deployment.
- Evaluating and recommending new hardware and software technologies or solutions.
- Providing support for conference room technologies.
- Automating tasks to streamline DRWs end user infrastructure.
What we’re looking for in this role:
- Strong experience supporting applications and users across Windows, Unix and MacOS
- Experience deploying and supporting trading applications.
- Experience working on a trade floor / with traders
- Passionate about technology
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is eager to grow within our organization
- Ability to manage projects independently
- Scripting or low-level programming experience
- Ability to handle pressure and time constraints with composure
Nice to have:
- Powershell experience
- Previous Windows Server and Active Directory support experience
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager experience
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.