Our formula for success is to hire exceptional people, encourage their ideas and reward their results.
As a Research Analyst Intern in our Singapore office, using a data-driven approach you will contribute to and help solve some of the most important challenges facing the business. Beyond just performing research and business analysis, you will contribute with strategic recommendations and work on critical projects that have a direct impact on the implementation of important business initiatives. DRW enables our Research Analyst Intern to routinely interface with a variety of stakeholders across the firm including traders, researchers, technologists, and senior leaders. This is a fast paced internship with a unique opportunity to learn and contribute to the growth of a financial markets leader.
How you will make an impact…
- Gather and analyze information across multiple data sources in order to arrive at actionable recommendations for the business across many different lines of business, including trading, decentralized finance and other investments
- Identify innovative solutions to complex problems and advocate for their implementation to your team by communicating your ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with other software developers, quantitative traders and researchers as well as business analysts in cross-functional team environments
- Form, communicate and present data-driven recommendations to leadership
- Develop and deliver targeted market research, fundamental analysis and forward-looking strategic plans
- Assist with valuation analysis for various investment opportunities
What you bring to the team…
- Are pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD in finance, economics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or related field graduating between June 2022 and December 2022
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Are adaptive, self-motivated, enjoy challenges and significant responsibility, and thrive in fast-paced, competitive environments
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle challenging deadlines; high sense of urgency
- Manage competing priorities and set clear expectations for stakeholders
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
What to expect during the internship…
- Meaningful projects: You’ll receive a challenging project to complete during your time here. Each project, advised by a senior stakeholder, promotes a comprehensive learning experience and provides you with meaningful work experience.
- Community: Throughout the internship, we host a variety of educational, social and team-building activities to foster friendship and camaraderie.
- Mentorship: You’ll build a professional relationship with an experienced mentor in your field. Mentors and mentees meet to discuss goals, challenges and professional development and explore the city together at our mentor outings.
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets, and venture capital. With nearly 1,200 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus, and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and thoughtful collaboration.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.