DRW is a diversified, technology-led principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – growing to include real estate, cryptocurrencies, venture capital and several industry acquisitions. With more than 1200 employees globally, we work together to solve interesting problems and capture opportunities. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and constant collaboration, with some of the smartest, most passionate people you will meet.
DRW is looking for a Senior Project Manager to support our business and technology initiatives and become part of our dynamic organization. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned project management professional that has experience working in the trading industry. This role will allow you to manage new projects from conception to delivery and be an integral part of expanding DRW’s business and technology capabilities.
- Manage and facilitate full life cycle projects
- Create and maintain project plans and documentation
- Facilitate standup, planning and retrospective meetings
- Work with internal departments and external vendors to obtain approvals and negotiate service agreements
- Coach IT Services professionals in how to best apply project management methodologies to their organization
- Maintain relationships with key trading business units, and various support, software development, and technology teams on all aspects of implementing new business and technology projects
- Report on project progress and risks to management
- Ensure various project streams are progressing efficient and that interdependencies and blockers are identified and addressed promptly
- 5+ years experience leading teams and/or managing large and complex onboarding and technology projects in the trading/capital markets industry
- Familiarity with electronic trading exchanges and co-location concepts
- Previous experience working with software systems, networking technology, hardware, etc
- Strong initiative; proven track record of taking ownership of projects through successful completion
- Experience leading team meetings, assigning action items and tasks, and managing overall project tracking
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Familiarity with PMI Body of Knowledge desired; PMP certification a plus
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Bachelor's degree required
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.