DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,200 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
In support of the firm’s expansion, DRW’s Global Trading Operations group is seeking an Operations Analyst to provide dedicated, local support of the firm’s Singapore operations. Primary responsibilities will include trade capture and reporting, reconciliation, and profit-and-loss calculation. The role will provide an opportunity for one to solve challenging problems while working closely with teammates, experienced traders and software engineers located in Singapore as well as in other regions.
- Broad operational support of the firm’s trading desks located in Singapore
- Trade capture for all products related to the desks’ activity: futures/futures options, equities/equity options, FX spot/forward and options, fixed income and commodities
- Trade and position reconciliation with the firm’s clearing firms, prime brokers, and bilateral counterparties
- Daily P&L calculation and substantiation
- Mastery of the firm’s proprietary trade capture, inventory management, and P&L reporting systems necessary to support the desk’s activity
- Act as process super-user for current functionality and provide critical support and advice regarding needed enhancements to technology, workflows, and processes unique to the Singapore operation
- Liaise with technical personnel to secure proper support/coverage for ongoing operations as well as procure enhancements for insufficient or new workflows
- 4+ years of experience in middle office or back office roles working with some subset of the Singapore office’s active product scope: exchange-traded futures and futures options, equities and equities options, and FX spot/forwards and options
- Substantial prior interaction with the Front Office in an active trading environment
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or another quantitative field or material equivalent exposure
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze problems and synthesize and implement solutions thereto
- Demonstrated ability to navigate technical issues and interact successfully with technical personnel
- Strong MS Excel background required
- While previous experience with SQL, and VB/VBA is highly preferred, the candidate will be required to gain proficiency in SQL in relatively short order on the job
- Ability to do rotational shift work or preferably permanent early shift for Australia market coverage
- Must have ability to speak, read, and write in Mandarin, as well as English
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.