DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
Our Real-time Strategy team is looking for TWO highly motivated and passionate individuals to work the Asian / European trading sessions to help develop trading strategy that will allow us to capture and monetize market-moving events. To this end, you will work alongside a small team to provide insight and help flesh out new opportunities.
Working at the intersection of markets and global events, and by employing tech solutions to service our needs, DRW will provide you the opportunity to exercise your passion for markets and geopolitics, and to leverage your ambition in a fast-paced and ever-changing market environment.
If you wish to be part of a dynamic company that values and recognizes your skills, ambition and ideas, you’ll have:
- A passion for the field of geopolitics and finance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Political Science or any related program.
- Strong organizational skills and close attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn and an ability to adapt to constantly evolving demands.
- A creativity and drive to help improve our processes and trading methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
As a Real-time Market Strategist for DRW, here are somethings you will focus on:
- Use available resources and extensive research to distil “market sentiment”.
- Help analyze and make sense of seemingly unrelated events.
- Use the insight gleaned to develop strategy allowing traders to monetize market events.
- Bring fresh ideas and approach to help refine existing practices and seek out new opportunity
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.