DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With nearly 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
DRW is currently seeking a Facilities Coordinator for our London office. This role will provide general facilities and office administration support and report to the London Office Manager.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day support for all facilities, reception, maintenance and food service needs in the office
- Maintain reception area; greet and direct visitors and manage guest access with the building
- Answer main phone line and direct calls and messages as needed
- Provide ongoing administrative support to office staff as needed, including travel booking, expense reports, calendar and meeting management, etc.
- Purchase, stock, and organize all groceries in kitchen; maintain lunch food ordering system
- Maintain office furniture, equipment and general cleanliness and order in the office
- Arrange hospitality, events and holiday gifts & cards
- Arrange charity events/collections in the office
- Maintain conference rooms to ensure proper set up and resources; set up conference rooms for company events and meetings
- Maintain office supplies, including routine restocking of fax machines and printers
- Act as a liaison to building property management
- Act as a Safety Officer and Fire Marshal for the office; ensure that emergency and safety procedures are followed
- Assist Office Manager with maintenance of new employee onboarding processes
- Collaborate with IT on maintaining mechanical, engineering and power systems for the office
- Manage taxi accounts and escalate issues to Office Manager and Finance team as appropriate
- Provide first aid care for the office as needed
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages
- Run errands outside of office as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of administrative or facilities management experience required
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Minimum A level standard education
- Must be self-motivated and able to successfully perform tasks independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude; willingness to help team members as needed
- Must demonstrate flexible working manner to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving abilities
Keep the following statement at the bottom:
For more information about DRWs processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.