Drumroll is an engagement agency infatuated with the WHY. We are currently looking for a CONTRACT SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST to augment our team and develop some incredible campaigns.
Our focus is on turning often overlooked moments into meaningful connections, in memorable and measurable ways. From removing internal barriers, to creating a holistic experience journey, to extending the relationship between a customer and a brand, our mission is to create build BRAND LOVE. To deliver on that promise, we’ve built a team comprised creative, problem solving experts.
What you gotta know-
- Experience developing social media campaign strategy in both a B2B and a consumer-facing capacity for fortune 500 clients
- You understand the rules of engagement and have a "pulse" on the social media landscape. Including a deep a deep understanding of the leading platforms, best practices, audience segmentation and paid media.
- Can access and can make recommendations to to leading social media tools (i.e listening tools, analytics, content curation)
- Experience owning and conducting audience research
- Can extrapolate research and audience segmentation data into client recommendations/strategies
- Exceptional power point skills and the ability to communicate in a succinct and authoritative manner
- Media (paid media) background helpful
Backstage at Drumroll
Life at Drumroll includes a bunch of perks beyond full health, vision and dental coverage, 401k, and the standard basket of goodies. We also provide an ever evolving employee experience that includes catered lunch once a week, birthdays off, Valentine’s half day to show your brand love, monthly birthday lunches, referral bonuses, ping pong, Xbox AND 8-bit, office concierge, stocked kitchen, kickball team and a killer view from our offices in Downtown Austin.
Hourly rate is based on qualifications and experience and is competitive with market value for the position.
Please submit your application below, complete with a resume and contact phone. If your credentials hit all the sweet spots, we will reach out to hear more about you!
Please note that only applicants that meet the requirements will be considered.
If you like what you see, but don’t meet the specifics of our current need, send us a general inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read them—honestly. We want people who dig our act, and will totally reach out if your experience fits a role we anticipate opening down the line.