Who we are
Drumroll is infatuated with the WHY. Our focus is on turning often-overlooked moments into meaningful connections, in memorable and measurable ways. We started Drumroll with a vision of a new kind of agency, one that supports brands struggling to differentiate themselves through products and services alone and who can no longer reach and engage audiences through common advertising tactics. We believe that the experience a customer has with a brand is an extension of that company’s values, products and services. And a great experience can create a valuable customer for life.
We are currently looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST to augment our team and develop some incredible campaigns.
We’re looking for a seasoned, Mid to Senior level person who can go high level, translating business objectives into social media strategies that are backed up by data and best practices. And also has the ability to get into the trenches to speak to and advise on specific tactics to bring a campaign or strategy to life.
Our focus is on turning often overlooked moments into meaningful connections, in memorable and measurable ways. From removing internal barriers, to creating a holistic experience journey, to extending the relationship between a customer and a brand, our mission is to create build BRAND LOVE. To deliver on that promise, we’ve built a team comprised creative, problem solving experts.
What you gotta know-
- 6 years+ experience developing the social media strategies in both a B2B and a consumer-facing capacity for global, fortune 500 clients
- You understand the rules of engagement across all the major social platforms (both in North America and beyond) and have a "pulse" on the social media landscape. Including a deep a deep understanding of leading and emerging platforms, the role of ads and emerging technology, social media best practices, audience segmentation and paid media strategy (experience with APAC and AMEA platforms, i.e. WeChat, Line, VK, is a huge plus).
- Can access, utilize and can make sense of the data from leading social media tools (i.e listening tools, analytics, content curation)
- Experience owning and conducting audience and landscape research
- Can extrapolate research and audience segmentation data into client recommendations/strategies
- Exceptional power point skills and the ability to communicate in a succinct and authoritative manner
- Media (paid media) background helpful
Backstage at Drumroll
Life at Drumroll includes a bunch of perks beyond full health, vision and dental coverage, 401k, and the standard basket of goodies. We also provide an ever evolving employee experience that includes catered lunch once a week, birthdays off, Valentine’s half day to show your brand love, monthly birthday lunches, referral bonuses, ping pong, Xbox AND 8-bit, office concierge, stocked kitchen, kickball team and a killer view from our offices in Downtown Austin.
Salary/hourly Rate is based on qualifications and experience and is competitive with market value for the position.
Please submit your application below, complete with a resume and contact phone. If your credentials hit all the sweet spots, we will reach out to hear more about you!
Please note that only applicants that meet the requirements will be considered.
If you like what you see, but don’t meet the specifics of our current need, send us a general inquiry at email@example.com. We read them—honestly. We want people who dig our act, and will totally reach out if your experience fits a role we anticipate opening down the line.