DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
The DriveWealth Talent Team is a critical part of the growth and scale of our cloud based, API driven brokerage infrastructure technology. Our team partners closely with our hiring managers and team members to collaborate on attracting the top talent. We are looking for a Sr. Recruiter to support our G&A and Brokerage Operations teams.
What you’ll do
- Own full lifecycle recruiting
- Attract and source the best talent utilizing outbound and inbound recruiting methods
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open roles
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing and interviewing methodologies
- Develop strategies to fill active and passive pipelines through sourcing & recruitment programs, and planning with leadership
- Utilize latest recruiting strategies to stay in touch with industry, market and firm changes
- Enhance our recruitment process through building interview practices, training interview teams, and becoming an expert with various recruiting technologies including our ATS, Greenhouse and other sourcing tools.
What you bring
- Experienced with 5- 7+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting for technical roles preferably for tech companies
- Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple technical positions
- Possess strong ability at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates
- Work with a strong sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Ability to understand and research latest technology trends
- Preferably have worked for a rapidly scaling technology start up.
- Previous staffing experience is preferred.
- Experience recruiting for brokerage or financial services.
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.