DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
- Assist with daily corporate action processing on accounting system & trading platform across prime brokers and custodians.
- Reviewing all daily corporate actions notices and reports received from multiple vendors, banks and prime brokers & custodian
- Communicating corporate actions to clients, partners, analysts, legal, compliance, client service, accounting and other interested parties
- Actions types include: i.e. dividends, merger, spin-off, bankruptcy restructurings tenders, exchanges for other securities,
- Hands on w/ Prime Broker & Custodian Web Sites, to manage communication of elections
- Booking voluntary and mandatory corporate actions to portfolio accounting system,
- Reconciling positions and cash subsequent to a corporate action
- Create/update security masters
- Assist project lead with test plan development on corporate action system
- Reply to queries on JIRA arising from corporate actions
- Buy side experience in retail brokerage,
- Comfortable communicating with clients, partners, tax, legal, developers, analysts
- Strong Excel skills.
- Abreast with cost basis accounting
- Good understanding of: Bloomberg, IHS Markit, IDC, DTCC
- Strong attention to detail, very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player and possess a strong desire to resolve issues as they occur
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and interpersonal skills
- High energy level and be a creative thinker in a changing environment
- Series 99, 7
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.