DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
- Establish procedural guidelines for new product releases to ensure our Partners are effectively utilizing new technologies
- Manage Partner risk and resolve issues that impact release scope, time to launch and quality
- Work closely with DriveWealth’s Product and PMO team to produce deployment, run-books, and implementation plans
- Maintain a release repository and manage key points of information such as release procedures, core dependencies, and Partner notification lists
- Engage in both business-level and technical conversations at different levels of an organization, including Senior Management and C-Suite
- Improve upon our Partner’s product upgrade outcomes, including time to launch, release health and Partner satisfaction
- Act as a subject matter expert on new product rollouts
- Establish and lead recurring Partner check-in calls to ensure Partners are meeting milestones and clear any roadblocks
- 4-8 years of previous release and/ or project management experience. Prior technical experience as a SDE also a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and explain technical concepts to DriveWealth’s largest Partners
- Prior experience with Postman, Figma, LucidCharts, and JIRA a plus
- Ability to function and execute in a very fast-paced environment with many moving parts
- You have a passion for building trust and communicating effectively with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work, both from a product feature feature and API architecture perspective
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage API based FinTech, Infrastructure or SaaS company
- Prior experience in the investing or finance industry
- Prior experience managing a team responsible for the successful implementation of new products and services
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.