DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
- Document new products, features, and APIs
- Build and organize existing API Documentation and make it easily discoverable
- Set a standard for content quality through curation and writing best practices
- Coordinate with DriveWealth’s Product and Engineering teams to understand and document upcoming product releases
- Design and maintain release notes and Partner communications
- Review existing documentation and Partner facing technical materials and change/update it when necessary
- Create technical content to help our marketing team reach technical audiences
- Engage in both business-level and technical conversations at different levels of an organization, including Senior Management and C-Suite
- Prior experience leading efforts to create technical documentation for API based companies
- Adept at communicating technical concepts clearly and precisely
- Proficient with HTML and Markdown
- Ability to quickly learn complex software systems and financial industry business concepts
- Prior experience with Postman, Figma, LucidCharts, JIRA or ReadMe.io a plus
- Ability to function and execute in a very fast-paced environment with many moving parts
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work, both from a product feature feature and API architecture perspective
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage API based FinTech, Infrastructure or SaaS company
- Prior experience in the investing or finance industry
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.