DriveWealth is an API-driven global brokerage infrastructure platform powering both traditional and innovative investment experiences for more than 90 partners in over 150 countries. DriveWealth’s mission is to reshape the world of retail investing by enabling banks, global brands, and Fin-techs to provide investment access and advice to underbanked and underserved customers that was previously only available to the wealthy.
We are pioneering embedded finance and fractional investing in US equities with a modern and award winning API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built a patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
Your primary responsibility is to provide engineering support solutions for the DriveWealth platform - from internal broker-dealer teams using our management dashboard to external partners integrating with our REST APIs. We are seeking someone that has exceptional attention to detail and values simplicity over complexity, both in processes and communication.
- Further define and develop enhancements to existing support workflows using ticketing systems and tools.
- Become a key member of a strong Support team, bridging the gap between internal product, engineering, and client facing teams. You'll focus on ensuring a smooth client experience by tackling high priority issues and driving resolution of issues.
- Own technical customer escalations and ensure application stability, including monitoring of partner Slack channels, troubleshooting of issues, and assisting partners in remediation.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting internal and external customers.
- Experience with modern REST APIs.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk and Confluence.
- Ability to work shift hours, nights and potentially weekends
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful conditions
- Thoughtful, patient, and direct communicator.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years working in software engineering or technical product management at a software company
- Working knowledge of log management and analysis tools such as SumoLogic
- Knowledge of SQL and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of technical microservices architecture
- Knowledge of REST and JSON as well as POSTMAN for testing
- Experience with order/transaction, clearance and settlement processing platforms a plus
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) products
- Scripting experience with language such as Python is a plus
- 401k plan
- EquityStock Options
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
- Pet-friendly workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Workable (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.