DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
DriveWealth is seeking a Client Insights Analyst who will develop and maintain partner-specific reporting and insights. You will be the founding member of a growing team leading initiatives to empower DriveWealth and our partners to better understand our clients. You will own our CSAT and NPS surveys; you will coordinate with teams to create and distribute the surveys, as well as identify and propose solutions to improve on both fronts.
The successful candidate is a tenacious self-starter who takes ownership of projects from inception to completion. You work well across different departments, actively considering multiple stakeholder needs, and communicating throughout the project lifecycle. This role is ideal for those who both love data and are obsessed with improving the client experience.
- Owning CSAT and NPS surveys
- Develop and track internal KPIs, dashboards, ad-hoc analyses, and reports
- Create partner-specific dashboards and provide insights to improve their CX
- Collaborate cross department to proactively improve the client experience, including product, strategy, sales, and account managers
- Evangelize the voice of the client to the firm with updates on any insights gleaned
- 2+ years of experience in analyzing, displaying, and presenting data
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and/or Zendesk Explore is a strong plus
- API experience a plus as well
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large, complex data sets
- Tenacious problem-solver with strong follow-through and sense of ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and unchartered environment
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.