DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
The Marketing Manager will collaborate on the planning and execution of marketing strategies across multiple channels in an effort to enforce our core messages, increase brand recognition and drive sales. You will be a champion of content, constantly seeking ways to make messages clearer, research more approachable and data more fun to read. The successful candidate should have direct, hands-on experience conceptualizing, implementing and scaling successful marketing campaigns for fin-tech firms.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Work closely with sales team and Marketing Head to create effective sales collateral and marketing campaigns
- Produce sophisticated content and collateral with appropriate focus and tone of voice
- Provide consistent messaging and branding across materials and platforms
- Manage paid search, social and digital ad campaigns
- Coordinate in-house and agency partners on creative deliverables
- Participate in the sales process, assisting with new business development and pitches
- Manage marketing objectives with project management tools and strong organization
- Track and measure impact / effectiveness of marketing programs against targeted goals
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement and engagement
- Provide specific, actionable, timely feedback in a direct and empathetic manner
Skills and experience you bring:
- At least 4 - 8 years of experience in a marketing role
- Exceptional writing skills and an obsession with grammar/spelling
- Strong interest and expertise in financial technology
- Experience within B2B technology and/or B2B financial clients
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy, sales processes and digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Thoughtfulness and respect for teammates
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.