DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
DriveWealth is seeking a talented Client Enablement Associate, Content Writer who will lead initiatives focused on scaling our Client Success Team. You will be the founding member of a growing team creating content for a client and partner-facing knowledge base, educational materials, and agent resources.
The successful candidate is a tenacious self-starter who takes ownership of projects from inception to completion. You work well across different departments, actively considering multiple stakeholder needs, and communicating throughout the project lifecycle. And of course, you are a fantastic writer with the ability to distill complex ideas into easy-to-digest materials.
- Owning the voice of DriveWealth from a CX perspective
- Spearhead the creation of partner and client-facing knowledge bases
- Create onboarding materials for new partners
- Craft thoughtful templates to be used in responses to clients and partners
- Assist with creating messaging and surveys to be distributed to clients and partners
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role in FinTech
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Tenacious problem-solver with strong follow-through and sense of ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and unchartered environment
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.